Creating simple Class with Visual Studios can be fun project for Dynamics 365 BC project. Although it requires you to work with VS Studio, sometimes, it gives you extra horse power as ERP Consultant.
When you update your Object, there are few places you need to check before you publish it.
- You need to Check Assembly Property
- You need to Check Build Property
- You need to build & put that in Add-in Folder (Server & Client)
- You need to access client to access new features.
- Make sure you got enough security if you get the error.
Those are the key area that you do not want to miss it when you build a .net objects.
This is how you generate GUID just in case you are interested in